Monday 26 November 2012

I Have Writers Block Right NOW

Yeah so I have writers block at this very moment. you might be asking how is it that i’m writing though….I just told myself to write something and something will come to you. So as of right now nothing has came, I’m truly at a lost for words, but how can that be if I am still typing? OK so I guess I will just type these thought racing through my mind. I am thinking about the rent that is due, Internet, directv, cell phone, sigh. I am also thinking about this long ass train ride I am about to partake in. I am also hungry, however as you stand next to me more often you will realize that I am always hungry.
I was also just thinking about how it appears that I am the only one in this library who can type freely, as in, any subject matter. Everyone else looks really serious and miserable, Im listening to Waka Flacka right now. So many different types of people go to this school. I think my stomach is making noises, but I cant hear it because my headphones are loud, why is that funny too me?
Well I am going to get on this train and hopefully I will come up with a better…wait, a subject matter period. I should name this blog “Racing Thoughts”, or ” I Can Not Concentrate. I am going to leave it as is because honestly I was just going to log out and come try again later. But since this what I’ve done, I believe this is what is meant to be. 

Original Post