Monday 19 November 2012

I Have Writers Block

In this post I will attempt to break a case of bad writers block. I don’t know where this will go and I don’t know what I am going to write about. Generally I write about politics and religion or something along those lines, but now I intend on writing about what is keeping me from writing. Oh, hang on I have to go put my clothes in the dryer.
That must be it. Life is getting in the way. Putting clothes in the dryer, washing the dishes, cleaning the house, all of those things that get in the way of sitting down and writing about what is going on in the world. Not to mention the stress that goes along with everyday living.
There is this other issue that I’ve been dealing with, my health. I went to the doctor and she basically said that I really need to exercise so that I can stay on a regular sleep schedule. I wasn’t sleeping enough during the week (4-6 hours per night) and I was very tired during the day, so she put me on some vitamins and told me to exercise, and by golly it worked! I’ve been sleeping better and staying awake at work better ever since.
But that time period that I now spend sleeping is the time that I would have normally spent blogging. You know how it is, 2am and you just want to keep writing, not anymore. Now its 12am and I am tired as heck and ready to hit the sack. I’ve got to start adjusting to my new schedule and making things happen.
I hope this didn’t bore anyone, I probably have something to say about current events I just don’t know how to say it. I guess that’s why they call it writers block. I sure hope this worked.